Tuesday, April 8, 2014

What's a Hellgramite Good for?

There are certain episodes in my life that I’m not proud of…this is one of them.

In the mid-80’s I was in the military and stationed in Hawaii. Tickets to come home were very expensive, so you made the best out your trips. Often I’d fly home during the summer and spend 3-4 weeks at home. It was a time to reconnect with family and friends. And each time I’d spend several days with Belinda. She was someone I knew from one of my high school jobs, she was a few years older than me. In those days, being 18 could buy you beer, but Bel was 21…which meant Jose and Jack.

I’ll be honest, Bel was the first girl I ever had sex with. It was exactly what people of my generation did; it was hot, sweaty and actually at a drive in theater. By the time this story takes place though, I’d sailed to Africa and back, had had a lot of different experiences and I was well on the way toward becoming who I am today, instead of that very timid person that I grew up as.

On this particular trip, Bel and I spent three days together that she had off. The first was spent at a local lake, while people splashed around us we used the corner buoy and the ropes underwater to support ourselves while we fucked under the waves. The second day we spent the morning catching crawdads and hellgrammites in the riffles, and the afternoon and evening fishing off of a grassy bank. They were good days. They were fun nights in the hotel room I had on the edge of town.

The last day, she took the morning to head home to grab some clean clothes and run a couple of errands. I told her to bring a decent dress back with her because we were going out. I spent my morning preparing too.
I had rope prepared and under the hotel mattress. I found a scrap of cloth to use as a blindfold, and borrowed a few clothespins from my mom’s laundry line. The only new part of the play that would be new for us was going to be the clothespins. I was fond of Bel so I’d picked ones that weren’t too tight, and didn’t plan on using them long, just enough to get a reaction from her.

That evening we went to dinner at what passes for Irish food in a small Midwest town. We saw a movie, I’m reasonably sure it was Conan the Destroyer. We stopped by a drive in to grab a lime-aid on the way back to the hotel.

It was there that she broke the news. “I dated Terry for a while.”

Most people can make it through life without having a genuine enemy. I’m not one of them. He and I grew up the best of friends but that all twisted around later. He hurt a friend of mine, I hurt him back and it was a never ending escalation that did not stop when I left the area for boot camp.

“For how long?” She didn’t answer until after the girl delivered our drinks (actually on skates if you can imagine that)

“I don’t know…two- three weeks.” She stared out the front of the car and wouldn’t look at me.

“Did you…” I didn’t even know how to ask the question at that point. I’d never before felt that level of betrayal.

“A couple of times.”

We sat there a long time. We drove and talked a while about it. I’d been with a lot of girls while I was gone, and I’d never have expected her to remain dedicated to me either. We were friends, we liked to fuck. She could have named my best friend, anyone else in that town, but she used the one name that drove me a little insane.

This was the night I realized that sometimes I’m not a very nice person.

I told her that while it was a shock, it was OK. That I just hoped that she learned that he was an evil bastard and that I was glad that she got away from him without being hurt. We finished our drinks while driving around the small town and wound up back at the hotel. She used the restroom and came back into the room in a white bra and panties.

Fucking with Bel was always a blast. She liked to wrestle between kissing bouts, she liked to bite and be bitten. She was about two steps past the rough that most girls I’d been with before enjoyed. Eventually I had her pinned and stripped. We kissed more until she was breathless.

“What do I win?” I asked

“What do you want?” It was always her answer.

“Don’t move.” I used the scrap of cloth to blindfold her and pulled her arm to the side and the rope from under the bed and began wrapping it around her wrist. She had a huge grin while I did it. After I finished with her arms she moved her own ankles out for the rope. Bel had been in this position before with me, she probably thought I was about to plant my mouth and lips over her pussy for an extended period while she got to orgasm a few times. That was my plan earlier too.

I debated with myself for all of thirty seconds before I did it. We had hellgrammites left over after fishing. They were in a coffee can in a Styrofoam cooler in the closet. I got two of them and dropped them on her belly.

“Ohh that’s cold” she squealed.

They were cold, and as they warmed up on her skin they started moving. They’re easy to guide with your fingers, a nudge here, a nudge there. I had them walking up her body towards her breasts. If you’ve never seen one before they have pinchers up front. They’re pretty wicked. When something live gets between them they pinch down, then release, then pinch down, over and over.

She started thrashing around so I picked one up, I had to pull her nipple taut a bit to get the thing to latch on. The second one was easier because the fear had the second one tighter than I’d ever seen on her, or maybe that one was just more eager. As they worked away their tails began thrashing around.

Then I slid down her body, and then I put my tongue and lips on her. I added teeth into her lips too, always just long enough to hear her groan from it. When you have your tongue in a woman you can tell when she cums. Bel came three times before I peeled the bugs off of her.

When I loosed her from the ropes she was crying. I got her under the blankets and I held her. I got a cool rag to clean away the mascara that had ran. Bel was on my chest for over an hour before she said anything to me. She told me she was sorry about Terry.


I told her I shouldn’t have done what I did, but that hearing about him kind of put me off in that zone where I’m not very rational. The rest of the night was actually kind of nice, we talked till the sun came up and she had to leave for work. She married a year later, and I didn’t see her for seven years.

This is what a hellgramite looks like in case you're curious.






4 comments:

  1. Just the thought of bugs on my body can totally freak me out. That was quite some way to punish her.

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. That made my skin crawl

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. BUgs would definitely make my skin crawl too!

    And there are always people with whom logic disappears and malevolence reigns. There's a particular person from my youth that I could never bring myself to be pleasant with, even now. And she will be the same with me, even though I haven't seen her for two decades.

    ReplyDelete