Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Its a Compliment

I used to do this amazing bar trick. The gal I went out with would tell the girl that I wanted to meet that it was amazing, “He can whisper in your ear for just a few minutes and…you’ll cum” I was in the Navy at the time, and I was her beard. But ya know what. I could do it. Even then I knew it was about drawing someone in, getting them to relax enough that they get sucked into the narrative, drawn along like they can’t help it. Its about leading them into the thoughts they have but aren’t willing to acknowledge.

When I write, I want that same effect. Getting someone to respond in a physical way with just words is an amazing compliment, and it’s one that I hope everyone gets from my smutty stories. Otherwise~ why bother writing them.

I’ve written in a lot of different forums since 1990.  I keep copies of some of the emails from different readers that my writing moved. When you can put words together that turns the mental gears in someone enough that they can’t help but grind it out on their own…how can that be anything but a compliment?

No comments:

Post a Comment